Diane Cornell, DGA Unit Production Manager, Line Producer and Producer solves the puzzle of on budget movie making with real world knowledge and practical experience.
This comprehensive series covers everything from pre-production through post including, choice of script, budget breakdown, common budgeting pitfalls, working with your director for maximum efficiencies and impact, shot lists, equipment estimation and developing a strategy for your budget design. Question and answer, open mic discussions are included with the filmmaking audience providing real life answers to decisions that affect cost, production value, safety issues, personnel motivation and management.
- On-the-go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching anywhere.
- Chapter driven and Interactive search to find sections quickly.
- Note taking.
- Hiring and Managing the Crew
- What Are Deal Memos?
- Guests on the Set
- Production Report
- Safety on the Set
- Insurance and Permits
- Networking and Your Reputation
- Unrealistic Budget and Script Requirements
- Dealing with Difficult Directors
- iPod Touch