THE BEST VIEWER FOR MICROSOFT PROJECT. Reads MPP files without conversion or exporting, no installation of desktop or server-side software required. This is the only app in the store which can read Microsoft Project 2003-2010 files and display them very close to what you see in MS Project. Unlike other apps that force you to export to XML first (loosing some data in the process), Projects adlib understands MPP file format. It accurately reproduces all your tables, custom fields, date and currency formats, graphical indicators, font styles, Gantt bar colors etc.
Our app is a super convenient way of always keeping your projects with you. It features automatic sync with files in Dropbox, Box or shared folders on your company's server. Just hit CTRL-S in MS Project and moments later the changes are automatically delivered to your iPad! No extra steps required, like messing with exporting to XML or PDF.
NATIVE SUPPORT FOR MPP FILES
reads and displays:
* All task and resource fields
* Custom fields
* Graphical indicators
* Tables and views
* Gantt chart bar colors
* Add / remove / rearrange table columns
* Select which table to display
* Choose Day or Month scale
* Expand / collapse child tasks
* Change table width
* Use pinch-to-zoom gesture
* Search a task by text in task's name
MANY WAYS OF ADDING FILES
* Google Drive
* Mail attachments
* Third-party file management apps, e.g. Good Reader
Files added using Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive or WebDAV are kept in sync automatically. Simply save your changes in Microsoft Project and moments later updated files appear on your iPad.
HIGHLIGHT OR FILTER TASKS
* Active tasks
* Completed tasks
* Critical tasks
* Incomplete tasks
* Late tasks
* Summary tasks
* Tasks with estimated duration
* Tasks assigned to a specific resource
SHOWS MAIN MS PROJECT VIEWS
* Task Usage
* Resource Usage
* Detail views with nicely laid out main fields and a list of all fields.
Projects adlib can also open XML files in Microsoft Project format exported by third party apps e.g. OmniPlan, ConceptDraw or Gantter.