GeoPlot provides you with a way to receive, review, annotate and share well logs directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Well site geologists will enjoy the portability of GeoPlot.
Import well logs in LAS format (2.0 or lower) into GeoPlot from a Mail message or through iTunes file sharing then create plots using any combination of available curves.
Using an offset plot, compare two plots side by side. Align them dynamically with independent scrolling then lock scrolling to scroll the two plots together.
Annotate plots to quickly jump to specific locations and to leave notes concerning formations or anomalies.
Export plots as PDF documents and email them to your colleagues or clients including your annotations.
• Manage multiple log files for multiple wells on your device.
• Import Log files in Log ASCII Standard (2.0) format from email attachments or using iTunes File Sharing.
• View and scroll two plots at the same time for side by side comparisons. Dynamically set the offset value by scrolling the plots independently.
• Modify plot attributes such as color, line style, limits, depth range and depth scale.
• Highlight and annotate formation tops and other plot features with various color markers.
• Export plots in PDF format including all annotations and send them via email or export them using iTunes File Sharing.
• Responsive touch screen scrolling with dynamic display of curve values.
• Interactive curve scaling and automatic curve scaling between two log's curves.
• Wrap curves that go above customizable maximum limits.
• View well information pulled from the LAS header.
• Support for both Imperial and Metric units.
• Flag plots for quick access to them in the future.
If you have questions or need help please visit the GeoPlot website www.geoplotapp.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help.
- iPod Touch