With SATS‘ Cargo AWB tracking, checking the status of shipment has never been easier. Customers can track any shipment handled in SATS Airfreight Terminals anytime and anywhere. .
Airlines customers and agents can track shipment status such as:
1) The time cargo is received
2) Time cargo is checked into the import warehouse and delivered.
3) Flight departure time, offloading, discrepancy and transfer status are also available.
4) Charges information such as freight charges, CC Fee and storage charges will be available. In addition, users will be able to re-calculate the storage charges based on their expected date/time of collection.
5) For selected agents, they will be able to view the service delivery time for the shipments.
6) Customers can also locate some of the useful contact information.
- iPod Touch