Interactive messaging like you've never seen it before: Contact dozens, or even hundreds of people simultaneously by blasting out emails, texts, and phone calls to everyone on your list. Caller101 will even track who has received your message, and even allow you to send interactive surveys to the people on your list.
**** CNET: "This app is really, really cool."
---[ Sample Use Cases ]-------------
* Notify everyone at the last minute that the event location has changed.
* Quickly communicate strategic or emergency information to employees.
* Send out an RSVP request to hundreds of people for an upcoming event. Know exactly who's coming.
* Poll a group of contacts and watch in real time as they respond. Detailed reports show the results.
* Remind the soccer team about a change to the upcoming practice. Know exactly who got the message and when.
---[ Key Features ]-------------
* Import or enter the contact information of the people you need to communicate with.
* Mass-import large numbers of contacts via an online Excel template.
* Organize your contacts into groups (Soccer Moms, Church Group, Party Attendees, etc.)
* Create a message template for your message. (Example: Soccer Practice Reminder).
* Choose how you want your message delivered (voice, text, email, or all of the above).
* Record or type the message you want to deliver.
* Receive alerts as people confirm they received the message and see a real-time report of who has confirmed and who hasn't.
---[ Three ways to get the message out ]--
* Simple Broadcast: Blasts your message to everyone on your list using email, text-messaging, and phone-calls.
* Confirmed Delivery: Will keep trying to contact each recipient on your list using email, text-messaging, or phone-calls until they confirm they received the message. You can view a report at any time showing who has confirmed they received the message and who has not.
* Survey: Allows you to ask everyone on your list a question and track the response. For example: "Will you be attending the party? Press 1 if you will be attending, press 2 if you will not be attending, press 3 if you are not sure." You can view real-time reports of who has responded, how many people chose each option (instant RSVP count!), who chose each option, and who has not uyet responded.
See it in action: http://Caller101.com/demo/
** Outbound messages are based on credits you can purchase in the app. Credits can be purchased for as little as $0.03 each **
- iPod Touch