Acronis Access provides simple, secure, and managed file access and editing for iPad and iPhone users in businesses, schools and government agencies. Acronis Access empowers mobile users with anytime, anywhere access to their important files, delivering the full promise of mobile productivity and collaboration.
Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows file servers, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
Acronis Access optionally functions as a MobileIron AppConnect Enabled app and as part of the AppConnect ecosystem. AppConnect-enabled apps have enhanced mobile device management capabilities with advanced security, policy, and configuration. Being 'MobileIron AppConnect Enabled' provides centralized configuration, secure AppTunnel, augmented security and advanced policy management for mobile devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access iOS app is used to access your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access empowers the iPad and iPhone users to:
- Securely browse and preview files located on enterprise file servers, SharePoint servers, NAS, and Acronis Access servers
- Edit & create Office documents and text files within the secure Acronis Access app
--- Supports: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT
- Annotate PDF files within the secure Acronis Access app (iPad only)
--- Add notes and text, highlight, strikeout, underline
--- Freeform drawing, draw squares, circles, arrows, lines
--- Bookmark pages, view table of contents, search within document
- Search for files by filename or file contents
- Access their network home folder
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Unzip ZIP archive files
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy files from the device’s photo library and save them to a server
- Email any file accessible in Acronis Access as an attachment
- Email other Acronis Access users a link to a file or folder on an Acronis Access server
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all files stored in the Acronis Access app with FIPS 140-2 certified in-app file encryption
- Optional support for smart card app lock and server authentication, using the Thursby PKard Reader app and Thursby supported smart cards (CAC, PIV, etc) and card readers.
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Supports HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Optionally auto-enroll Acronis Access clients using MobileIron
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Whitelist or blacklist the iOS apps that Acronis Access allows files to be opened into
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
- iPod Touch