Open and view project files from Microsoft Project on your iPhone.
View and browse your task hierarchy. View resource allocations. See task details, and mark critical tasks for the built-in watch list. iLiveProject’s revolutionary technology now let’s you view MS project files on your mobile device.
Open project plans directly from e-mails or document storage such as Dropbox.
iLiveProject Project Viewer is the only way to view Microsoft Project files on your iPhone.
iLiveProject Viewer features:
- Opens Microsoft Project files in MPX, XML and MPP format.
- Easily open files directly from your e-mail or other applications such as Dropbox.
- Files are stored in local storage so you can browse them effortlessly via the built-in explorer.
- Tasks and resources are color coded to show the status at a glance.
- Tasks are organized similar to the project file, so you can dig-down into the task hierarchy with the swipe of a finger.
- Track tasks from multiple projects in one list.
- View all tasks and project resources.
- Task progress is visible at a glance via progress bars.
- Customize visible fields for tasks and resources.
- Search for tasks.
- iLiveProject Viewer does not require an existing LiveProject account.
iLiveProject comes in two versions:
1. iLiveProject Viewer (This version)
2. iLiveProject Team
In addition to all the features above, the iLiveProject Team version let you open shared documents from a regular LiveProject Team or Collaboration account (separate account required). Any document you share in your account will be available to team members iLiveProject Team and can be opened if supported on the iPhone. iLiveProject Team is perfect for project managers that wants to share Microsoft Project plans with their team members live, allowing everyone to have access to the latest plan while on the go.
iLiveProject is brought to you by KaDonk, Inc. KaDonk specializes in making project viewers and collaboration tools for PC’s and mobile devices. LiveProject for PC is the most advanced project viewer on the market today, and with iLiveProject, KaDonk brings the same attention to detail to mobile devices. Our products are designed from the bottom-up with a deep knowledge of Project Management, and with a focus on usage and visibility. We know that project managers needs to get accurate information fast and reliably, so we added features that allows at-a-glance information of project health.
- iPod Touch