"#1 among 8 Educational iPhone Apps for Small Business Owners" - Mashable
Learn how to run your business more efficiently by utilizing sound math based financial concepts today!
This course contains
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
Business Math app is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach.
Prof. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
• Evaluating the Cost of Bank Loans, Business Loans, Trade Credit, and other financing
• Budgeting and Profit Planning
• Business Forecasting Methods
• Managing Cash and Receivables
• Controlling Inventory
• Buying and Selling Products and Services
• Putting Money to Work
• Scheduling, Planning, and Efficiency Measures
• Preparing Financial Statements and Charts
• How Healthy Is the Business?
• Measuring Business Performance
• Averages, Expectations, and Variability in Business Activities
• Adequacy and Cost of Insurance Coverage
• Hiring and Compensating Employees
• Buying or Selling a Business
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
• Charts & Examples
• Possibility to make bookmarks
• Share content via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Application does not require Internet connection to operate!
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://comboapp.com