ServerView from 1E provides a simple view of your Windows servers to determine the available system resources and manage some of those resources.
Remotely control processes, services, virtual machines as well as monitor usage and system events.
* System Overview
* Processes: view the running processes and see CPU and memory usage. Ability to terminate rogue processes remotely.
* Usage: view the current processor, memory, disk and power usage in real-time.
* Events: view a list of recent system events. Ability to email the details of any event.
* Services: view a list of configured services and see the running state of each service. Ability to start/stop any service.
* Virtual Guests: view a list of running virtual machines and see the usage as well as the running state. Ability to start/stop/pause any virtual.
* Grouping: group your servers into a hierarchy tree.
NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED TO BE INSTALLED ON THE REMOTE SERVER. ServerView takes advantage of existing software already installed as part of the operating system - WinRM.
ServerView was developed by 1E Labs as an innovative tool to help you manage your IT systems. Please provide feedback via the application so we can improve to better suite your needs.
This app is provided FREE of charge for a limited time only!
- iPod Touch