ACM CACM HD
Read content from the CACM website and from current and archived issues of the monthly Communications of the ACM magazine. This application allows you to read, send, and save CACM content anytime, anywhere.
Help & Support
Have a problem or suggestion? Send an email about feature requests, bug reports, or for general help or questions.
About the CACM iPhone/iPad Application
The CACM iPhone/iPad application delivers the high-quality content of the Communications of the ACM website and monthly publication to the iPhone/iPad. Specifically designed to utilize the features and navigation of the iPhone/iPad, this application downloads and syncs the latest content of ACM's flagship publication directly to your device.
Downloading the iPhone/iPad Application is free. Application requires subscription which is available via in-app purchase.
Details of subscription are as follows -
1. Length of the subscription: 12 months
2. Price of the subscription: $124.99
3. Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription: Auto-Renewable
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
8. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
9. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Enjoy features such as:
ACM PP: http://www.acm.org/about/privacy-policy
CACM PP: http://cacm.acm.org/privacy
TOU for the DL: http://librarians.acm.org/policies
Compatible with the iPhone 3, 3GS, 4 and 5.
--Read articles from the latest issue of Communications of the ACM
--Read issues and material from the Communications of the ACM archive
--Read the latest News and Opinion articles from the CACM web site.
--Read Texterity's interactive electronic Digital Edition of current and archived CACM issues
--Access content using the iPhone/iPad's multitouch user interface
--Share articles with friends and colleagues
--Save articles to read later at your convenience
The CACM application is freely available. Users must be registered members of ACM or subscribers to CACM to receive content. A one-year subscription is available for $124.99 for 12 issues. Subscriptions will automatically renew through your iTunes Store until canceled.
Communications of the ACM is the leading print and online publication for the computing and information technology fields. It has been the most trusted and knowledgeable source of industry information for computing professionals for more than 50 years.