mobilePDM version 2.0 has been enriched with a powerful new set of functionality that will make your mobile interaction experience with the product development information richer, more flexible and productive.
Improve your team communication, collaboration and productivity with “mobilePDM”; a solution that enables mobile workforces to connect securely to “mobilePDM” online data repository and to SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Software*.
Access critical product information at anytime from anywhere with “mobilePDM” connector V2.
All product development process teams; from design, manufacturing, quality, sales, marketing, field services; are now able to gather and share information securely and collaborate while on the move far from their desktop applications with an intuitive, easy to use application.
How can “mobilePDM” help you?
ACCESS CRITICAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Multi-layered secure access, over Wifi or 3G, to Enterprise PDM* data through the “mobilePDM“ connector V2
• Easy and intuitive product structure navigation for your projects while obtaining relevant information and associated metadata
• Automated synchronization of metadata and Views
• Complete workflow status of the PDM Objects
• ”Where used” and ”Contains” Information
• Version and revision information
• Object previews
• Access drawing in PDF format
• Extensive, powerful and customizable multi-criteria search
VIEW PRODUCT INFORMATION WITH RICHER CONTENT
• Extensive support of various file formats viewing such as: Microsoft Office [xls, ppt, doc] and Multimedia: Images, videos and sound files formats.
• Support of third party Apps for viewing specific engineering formats: such as 2D (DWG, DXF), or 3D (STL VRML) and other proprietary formats.
COLLABORATE WHILE ON THE GO
• Access Enterprise PDM notifications directly on mobile devices
• Email notifications associated with Objects Owners
• Workflow participation for approval and/or status change while on the go
• Custom workflow messages comments for faster changes
ACCESS OFFLINE CONTENT WITH OFFLINE STORAGE
• All previously browsed product information is automatically saved and password protected for offline access
• Ability to specify favorites objects for direct access
• Automated synchronization of offline content when back online
To immediately experience “mobilePDM”, download the application and register to obtain access to “mobile PDM’s” Online PDM database available on the web as a service.
To connect to your existing SolidWorks Enterprise PDM System, a connector is available.
Please refer to your existing SolidWorks* VAR for further details.
©SolidWorks Enterprise PDM are products, trademarks, property of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. (“DS SolidWorks”)
- iPod Touch