Imarda’s i360 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch application can be used by users of Imarda’s i360 GPS Tracking and Fleet Management system to remotely manage and view vehicles via their smart device.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users can monitor vehicles on the tracking map to view their vehicles position, direction, speed and see which drivers are logged on at an time.
The iPhone, iPad or iPod touch can even be used as a standalone tracking, messaging and job dispatching tool without requiring any tracking devices to be fitted to vehicles.
Key Application Features:
- Live tracking of vehicles
- View vehicles by fleet
- Speed, direction and location details
- Send messages to one or more vehicles
- Receive messages
- Create and assign jobs (administrator only)
- Capture signatures and images to associate with jobs
- See all active jobs
- Update job status, add notes to jobs, and see job history and images
- Optionally use your iPhone as a tracked device within i360
- Show your location on map relative to other vehicles
- Push notifications for messages and jobs
- Creation of free accounts
- Dynamic fleets: nearby devices can be discovered and tracked
Simply download and install the application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices and configure your username and password under the i360 settings options.
WARNING: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iPod Touch