With Teamwork you want individuals to work together to achieve Team Goals. This may be the case if you are a manager with ongoing responsibilities, or someone who has been selected to lead a short-term project.
In either case, it is useful to have Teamwork Techniques to use as a Guide.
Contents in this APP include:
55 Actions Team Leaders can take to Encourage Teamwork.
43 Actions Individuals can take to be Effective Team Members.
Contents also include Ways To:
1. Decide on High-Direction or Low-Direction leadership.
2. Manage Change.
3. Build Trust and Reward Teamwork.
4. Increase commitment to Mission, Vision, and Goals.
5. Encourage Cooperation and Collaboration.
6. Provide guidance on Resolving Conflicts and Communicating Effectively.
7. Lead effective Team Meetings.
8. Develop effective Norms and Rules.
9. Clarify Performance Expectations and Solve Problems.
Other information includes:
1. Checklists of reminders.
2. Notes pages.
3. Email capability.
Website for Barbara Brown, PhD: http://WorkplaceSuccess.net
- iPod Touch