LIT Hosted Camera is the nr. 1 mobile IP camera application for Panasonic IP cameras. You can easily watch your house, office, shop or whatever you want to see! You just need an Panasonic IP camera and... LIT Hosted Camera.
LIT Hosted Camera contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
IMPORTANT NOTES - LIT Hosted Camera is currently only available for existing LIT Hosted Camera subscribers! - LIT Hosted Camera only works if the Compression method in the recording settings of Cameramanager is set to MJPEG.
How does it work?
1. New users: This option is not available yet.
2. Existing users: Login with your existing LIT Hosted Camera account (go to step 3).
3. After you've registered you can login with your LIT Hosted Camera / LIT Hosted Camera username and password.
4. After login, go to My Cameras and click the 'Add' button. Enter your IP camera details and click on 'Save'. Your camera will be added.
5. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
6. For public cameras click the 'Public cameras' button.
7. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Recordings' button to playback your recordings.
For any support or questions, send an email to email@example.com.
• Live viewing
• Playback recordings
• I/O triggering
• IP camera snapshot
• Recording trigger button
• Public cameras list
• Add, edit and delete cameras
• Fullscreen option
• IP camera status
• Support for Panasonic
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
Need online storage?
Do you need online storage? Take a look at www.lesscher.com for the possibilities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LIT Hosted Camera
LIT Hosted Camera is Powered bij Lesscher Installatietechniek
- iPod Touch