Citrix GoToAssist (Remote Support) gives you the freedom to quickly and easily support desktop and mobile devices from your iPhone and iPad anytime!
• On-demand remote support that works seamlessly behind existing firewalls
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 300% zoom to see details and control with precision
• Full keyboard functionality including special keys (e.g., Alt, Ctrl, etc.)
• Ability to access unattended machines
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords, and end-to-end user authentication
• Configurable timeout for inactive sessions
• Connects over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 Global Customer Support
• And more…
Get Started Quickly:
1) Download and install the GoToAssist (Remote Support) app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Log in using your GoToAssist Remote Support account.
3) Create a support session, and send your user an invitation to connect.
Ask your user to enter the remote support ID at www.fastsupport.com, and you are ready to go!
• iPhone or iPad running iOS 6 or newer
- Note: This is the last release that supports iOS versions older than 7.0.
• For Remote Computers
- Internet connection
- Windows® XP or newer
- Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
- Safari® 3.0 or newer, Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer, Chrome™ 20.0 or newer
To use this free app, you need to have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription.
If you don’t have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription, no problem. Sign up for a free trial by visiting our website at www.gotoassist.com.
- iPod Touch