On May 17 & 18, 2011 the NEXT Conference is taking place at STATION-Berlin. The main conference theme is “Data Love”.
Data is the resource for the digital value creation and fuel for the economy. Today, data is what electricity has been for the industrial age. Business developers, marketing experts and agency managers are faced with the challenge to create new applications out of the ever-growing data stream with added value for the consumer. In our data- driven economy, the consumer is in the focus point of consideration. Because his behaviour determines who wins, what lasts and what will be sold. Data is the crucial driver to develop relevant products and services for the consumer.
Jointly organized by SinnerSchrader and STATION-Berlin, the NEXT Conference is one of the most important networking and trend conferences within the European web industry.
We're expecting more than a hundred international speakers and up to 2,000 participants. Amongst them will be decision makers of the media, technology and advertising sector, agencies and service providers, investors and start-ups. It is the only conference that unites the Internet community with brands and leading companies.
Enjoy our app features, such as:
- Programme: Get an overview of all sessions at the NEXT11
- Personalisation: Bookmark your favourite sessions and create your own NEXT11 schedule
- Details: Receive detailed information on all speakers and their sessions
- Tell your friends: Share your favourite sessions via Twitter and Facebook
- Find the programme track: Use our interactive map of the location to get around.
- iPod Touch