Say you're at a horse show and you see a yearling that you'd like to know more about, but your computer with access to the online DataSource is six hundred miles away, at home. Starting now, the solution to your problem is simple.
For the price of a decent Italian dinner, AHDS iPhone app connects you to all the information you need from your Datasource subscription (Current subscription required for use of app). Instant availability in the palm of your hand -- anytime, anywhere.
The AHDS iPhone application has features from the online DataSource search in a simple, easy-to-use format. In fact, this app adds some functionality not even available on the DataSource site.
Advantages to the user:
- Search from anywhere. The AHDS iPhone app gives you a level of flexibility that is simply unavailable when restricted to using a desktop or laptop.
- Share your results with your friends -- even if they're not AHDS members. Horse results in the iPhone app include a share button that lets you send a full record by email to anyone you know.
- Browse through horse and owner records easily, one touch at a time -- clicking on any item in pedigree records, on sire or dam, on owner or breeder, and instantly view that record.
- Login once. The iPhone/iPod touch operating system stores your information in a secure keychain, meaning that you always have easy access to the entire AHDS database.
- Informative layout. Data is displayed in a clean, easy-to-read format that lets you get all important information at a glance.
In addition, HochTech is dedicated to the customer. Have an issue? Have a suggestion? Drop us a line and let us know how we can make this app work for you. Updates will be released regularly.
Works on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- iPod Touch