A1 IT Management
Serious Apps for Serious Business
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
IT Information Technology is a complex function where many elements of management are applied.
This app was designed to organize the many aspects of the management of people and assets that are tracked and controlled by the IT departments. The cost alone of the assets for the IT departments and the support of the users in the company makes the app a necessity.
All iTunes apps purchased include a free companion app for PC or Mac. View developer site for obtaining companion apps.
What is included in this app:
1. The asset management screen organizes all of the assets purchased and all of the important data that describes these assets.
2. This app recognizes the need to have additional data fields for data where user defined fields may be used.
3. The IT technology requires varied types of data for the may kinds of assets that are used and this app supplies these optional fields.
4. There is a manufacturer and vendor support screen for managing support requests and technical issues for supplied products. This screen keeps track of support tickets related to one time and ongoing support issues.
5. The app includes features for organizing records for reviewing, printing and searching for needed data.
6. There is an asset custody system for managing the issuing and removal of hardware and software for user supported assets.
7. There is a user management screen for organizing user support and service to include all hardware and software in the custody of the individual users.
8. For the technical support needs of the IT technician, there is a knowledge base screen for collecting service and repair data from vendors and manufacturers. this screen has a text search across all technical fields for rapidly locating needed support information.
9. This iPad app includes a free companion app that is used on a Mac or PC to sync the data added on the iPad to your computer. This acts as a backup for the iPad incase of damage or loss of the iPad. In addition it allows all users to access the central system for syncing of the iPad/s records for managing the IT data on the computer. The companion app includes reports for assets and user custody management.
The developer provided support site that includes a PDF user guide for this app that can provide a detail description of the features and functions of this app.