Laserfiche Mobile™ enables you to work with documents inside your Laserfiche® repository and capture new ones while on the go.
• Supported on iOS 6 and 7
• Supported on the iPhone (including iPhone 5S), iPad 2 and later, and iPad mini
• Search across all documents in a repository
• Document Viewer lets you pan, zoom, rotate, view annotations, and easily access metadata while working with a document
• Full support for Laserfiche Business Processes, including starting business processes and viewing their details.
• Use personal libraries to create task lists or group related entries to make working with them faster and easier
• Update document workflow status through its metadata fields
• Copy document text for use in other apps
• Quickly create and upload new documents from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery, and files in other apps
• Process, clean up, and compress captured documents for easier viewing
• Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped location
• View and export PDFs and other electronic documents
• E-mail document or folder links to colleagues
• AirPrint documents directly from the app
• Manage documents using copy, move, rename, and delete
• Robust security allows you to configure Laserfiche Mobile to automatically clear all files from the device after the user logs out
• View document content and metadata side-by-side in resizable panes
• Read documents using the full screen at retinal resolution
Trial Mode for new users:
• Users can register for a trial account using an existing e-mail address or Laserfiche Support Site account
• Users have their own repository to explore and cannot see or access documents from other users.
Laserfiche Mobile works with Laserfiche Web Access as part of a Laserfiche Avante™ or Laserfiche Rio™ system. A free add-on called the Laserfiche Mobile Add-on for Web Access available from the Laserfiche Support Site enables Laserfiche Web Access 8.3 and later to accept connections from Laserfiche Mobile. Note that the current app requires “Laserfiche Mobile add-on for Web Access” version 8.3.2 or later. You can connect if your organization has a Laserfiche Web Access site accessible from the Internet or if you are connected to your organization's internal network over WiFi. You can preview Laserfiche Mobile by registering to use the built-in trial mode.
Since 1987, Laserfiche® has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide—including federal, state and local government agencies and Fortune 1000 companies—use Laserfiche software to streamline documents, records, and business process management.
Laserfiche offers several core solution packages to address the business needs of small to large organizations, including Laserfiche Rio, an ECM solution that is straightforward to purchase, deploy, extend, and manage; and Laserfiche Avante, a powerful BPM solution with Workflow automation.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure, including standards, security, and auditing, while still offering business units the flexibility to react quickly to changing conditions. The Laserfiche product suite is built on top of Microsoft enterprise technologies to simplify system administration, supports Microsoft SQL and Oracle platforms, and features a seamless integration with Microsoft Office applications and a two-way integration with SharePoint.
Find out more about Laserfiche at laserfiche.com.
- iPod Touch