Mobile Task Tracker (Pat. Pend.) is a UNIVERSAL, comprehensive and easy-to-use task management and messaging system with IOS app that allows users to send, receive and automatically follow the status of tasks they’ve delegated to others (with Mobile Task Tracker User ID's) from inception to completion. The system was designed for business work groups, teammates, families, and social groups to ensure total control and accountability monitoring assigned tasks, and to get instant verification of the receipt of your mobile messages.
Mobile Task Tracker’s “delegated task” management system time stamps tasks as they are sent and when they are received by your team members (“Assignees”). The app’s color-coded task progression system uses six colored status “lights” to notify you, the “Delegator”, when a task has been sent, received, accepted, forwarded to another team member, rejected, and completed. And for accountability, time and date stamping each status update. All tasks are automatically logged by due date on your device. Both Delegators and Assignees can set reminder alarms that keep time sensitive assignments prioritized. Assigning tasks to yourself facilitates simple "to do list" processing.
The Mobile Task Tracker App also includes a powerful notification-messaging manager that can send “text messages” to one person or group -project or social – in your MTT "contacts" list. With no action necessary on the part of the recipients, the apps notification system sends confirmation to your device detailing the exact time and date your message was received, opened and read.
* "Cloud" based version available for ANY platform (smartphone, computer, tablet etc.) accessed directly or via our website using browser with internet connection.
* Quick and easy set up - Short Video Tutorials (illustrating set up options and demonstration of app), quick start manual, and more on web site.
* Delegator receives status updates of receipt, acceptance, rejection, forwarding and completion of designated tasks via 6 color-coded "status" states with time and date stamp
* Set-up individuals and define groups to receive tasks and notifications. Entire "Groups" can be selected with one click
* Prioritizes tasks automatically by due date & time.
* Notification system sends ‘text’ messages to one or more "receivers" and automatically lets the sender know who has received and read the message and who has not.
* Auto Reply feature in Notification module makes this system an SMS Messenger made for business communication, providing date and time stamping while verifying message receipt with a status light update
* Complete confirmation log of assigned and completed tasks for the ultimate in accountability
* Simplified personal "To Do" list management
* Set reminders and alarms for both delegated and received time sensitive assignments
* Automatically converts all time stamps to the local time zone of the user. For example, a task created at 1:00 p.m. in New York shows a creation time of 10:00 a.m. on the “Assignee’s” device in Los Angeles
* Auto correct spelling feature in all text entry functions
* Combines three useful functions in one app (Delegation and tracking system, SMS Business Messaging & Personal to do list), eliminating app switching to perform these related activities.
How does the Mobile Task Tracker's yearly subscription work?
* Downloading the app is FREE. You can create a User ID/Account and try the system FREE for 14 days using any and all of your Apple Mobile devices.
* If you choose to subscribe you can do so from within the Mobile Task Tracker app.
* The yearly subscription rate to maintain a User ID/Account is $2.99 and is available as an In-App Purchase or through our web application.
- iPod Touch