A1 Serviceman Pro 1.1
Serious Apps for Serious Business
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
This app is not a replacement for A1 Serviceman Business, it is a fully new full featured Pro version for serviceman in the service business. The goal of this app is to build on the experience of current users of A1 Serviceman business to provide a new an more capable version to fit the serious business user.
All iTunes apps purchased include a free companion app for PC or Mac. View developer site for obtaining companion apps.
What's in the Pro version:
1. This new app was designed with many of the new features of my POS app. These features will make this app a powerful tool for the service business manager.
2. This app includes “UDF” fields or user defined field titles and input fields. These optional fields offer all kinds of utility in many of the app screens.
3. The customer scheduling and appointments screens are more user friendly and include the UDF fields people requested.
4. The features and functions in this app will now have all of the tools to manage a larger service company. This will include a ledger that provides the up to the minute cash flow, and transaction history.
5. The app will allow the service technician to organize and schedule service appointments. The schedule also has a calendar for tracking service technician assignments.
6. The app will document cost elements for materials, labor and services.
The entire materials and inventory system was upgraded to include a “SERVICE QUOTE”. This was a major request of prior users.
7. The service quote works as a stand alone set of records for follow up and history tracking.
8. The Quote is also now on the service order input screen so you can pick and choose the items for the billing service order.
9. You may choose to do a quote or skip right to the service order and generate an invoice.
10. As with all of my apps, this app is an iPad app and includes a free companion app with a iPad sync for Mac or PC. Please visit the support site for a copy of the user guide for a more detail description of the app features.
Please read the user guide on the developer site for full details.