With Mitel® Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced Mobile for iPad, there’s no more “out of office” – even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate visual voice mail, and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your iPad. Going mobile with UC Advanced is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
UC Advanced Mobile for iPad empowers mobile users to:
• Search corporate contacts, view detailed presence information and IM contacts
• Receive, place, and hand-off audio calls to / from the UCA Mobile SIP Softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voice mail from your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
• Manage and automatically update your presence status and call routing preferences based on your location or time of day
Visit http://www.mitel.com/ucadvanced for additional information.
Mitel Unified Communications Server 5.1 or Mitel Application Suite (MAS) 4.0 SP2 and appropriate licenses are required. For additional information please contact your IT manager, your Mitel representative, or Mitel directly at http://www.mitel.com/ucamobile_ios.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. UCA Mobile SIP Softphone is also supported on 3G networks where allowed by the wireless carrier.