Bosch Live Viewer.
See what your IP cameras see, directly on your iPhone or iPod touch with the Bosch Live Viewer.
With the Bosch Live Viewer, you can watch video or still images from Bosch IP cameras in your home, office, or business anywhere in the world, provided you have a network connected iPhone/iPod. For selected cameras you can also control pan, tilt, zoom and alarm.
Our commitment is to securing people and premises, wherever lives and property are at risk. Combined with Bosch state-of-the-art IP camera solutions, the mobile Bosch Live Viewer app gives you even more peace of mind that your possessions are safe and secure, wherever they may be.
- Support for external display (iPhone 4, iPod 4th gen or iPad).
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured.
- Cameras can be organized in groups.
- Camera discovery on local networks.
- Easily view live video feeds from any camera (one at a time).
- SSL support.
- Portrait (320x240), portrait (320x380) and landscape (480x320) videos are supported.
- Incoming stream can be resized to fit the viewing area, to fit the viewing area keeping aspect ratio, or be shown as is.
- Optional startup password for access protection to personal cameras.
- Direct access to video streams from IP cameras. No additional software is required.
- 3 cameras can monitored simultaneously. Two still images updated every X seconds and one in full motion.
- Capability to take snapshots at any time. Snapshots are saved to the iPhone/iPod photo library and to the application data area.
- Bosch Live Viewer includes a web server to allow configuration transfer to another iPhone/iPod and for retrieval of snapshots over WiFi or 3G/CDMA.
- Several options for PTZ control (not all cameras support all modes).
- Support for up to 10 presets per camera (depends on the camera model).
Bosch Live Viewer supports Motion JPEG (mjpeg) video streams over HTTP or HTTPS.
- iPod Touch