SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
The A1 CRM & PM Pro is a new design of the current A1 CRM & PM app. I wanted to develop a more compact CRM & PM app that could meet or exceed anything available today.
All iTunes apps purchased include a free companion app for PC or Mac. View developer site for obtaining companion apps.
1. This new design uses a new graphical interface, and UDF (User Defined Fields) to provide a more fluent and capable management environment.
2. The Pro version is an inexpensive app that is packed with features. The need for this app is clear when you consider that proposal and project management tools are very expensive. In the past I would be asking thousands for an app like this in my company. Now it is available for any level of business user.
3. The goal of this app is to organize the information related to the management of proposal development, proposal budgets, CRM, project budgets, and all levels of budget management in the project implementation.
4. The use of this app will provide a systematic approach to collecting data and documenting customer relationship management, proposal bids, and proposal and project cost management.
5. The app will provide an easy to use tool for a proposal team/s, and project managers to organize budgets and track project costs.
6. The app will provide a new set of tools for CRM management to include “activity, meeting, and action tracking forms. These forms may be used on the iPad and companion app to track data and the forms may be emailed to any email recipient.
7. Many businesses do not have a formal bid and proposal management tool. This lack of a tools allows budget teams to ad-lib and to create inconsistent results. In the same way the CRM approach that lack an organized approach will cause issues between the client and company management.
8. Using this app will standardize the gathering of data, the design of the WBS breakdown, and it will formulate a better cost budget.
9. Project teams who develop project bids for the client proposal will now have a better understanding of the bid process, and will be able to build a boiler plate library for current and new projects.
10. Consider the ability to carry an iPad instead of a laptop where you can document all proposal and project data. Then when you return to your office you can sync the data to the companion app where you can work on a Mac or PC to continue your work. Even better the companion app is included free with the purchase of the iTunes app. Request the companion app with the purchase of the iTunes app at the developer site by sending in a proof of purchase.
Please read the user guide on the developer support site for a detail description of the app.