*** New FBT Changes Mean Bigger Bills For Leased Car Drivers ***
*** We've helped thousands of Australian's save on their FBT bills with fast and accurate reporting and we want to help even more so AutoLogBook is now even better value it's new lower price ***
Stop hating your logbook and take control of your logging with AutoLogBook, a fully featured electronic car logbook for Australian drivers.
You spoke and we listened, we've included our users most demanded changes and improvements in version 2.0, from the trip entry screens all the way to more accurate reporting.
We've fixed the issues and made AutoLogBook into what we think is the best car logbook app made in Australia for Australian drivers
AutoLogBook is developed in Melbourne using real drivers. AutoLogBook is ATO compliant and is listed on the ATO software register. AutoLogBook tracks your FBT targets, toll roads used, allowances earned, business kilometre percentage and all your trips. It's powerful reporting will save you time and make reporting your travel a breeze.
It supports all the announced FBT rates, pre and post May-2011. It is the only electronic logbook that tracks and estimates your FBT target so you can stay on track and avoid paying extra FBT. AutoLogBook fully supports cars that are not tracking FBT.
Check out our website for full product information, sample reports, help, support guides and demonstration videos on using AutoLogBook.
Here are some of AutoLogBook's features that our users love:
- Track all your cars with each car having all with unique settings including allowance, FBT (incl, No FBT).
- Tag toll road use so you can easily cross reference your toll road bills with AutoLogBook reports so you can claim them.
- Supports multiple drivers, allowing you to run reports with different drivers names,
- Track your allowances earned so you know when to claim and how much to claim from your employer.
- Generate reports that can be submitted directly to your accountant, book keeper, employer or ATO. Email them as completely formatted HTML files straight from AutoLogBook.
- Forget about messy and confusing vehicle and logbook periods because using built in smart automatic date selection. AutoLogBook's Regular report is considered a complete logbook for tax purposes.
- Track your personal trips without logging them as AutoLogBook calculates and includes in reports your business & personal kilometre percentages.
- All reports are based on ATO guidelines and include all required information for FBT calculation, 12 week driving logs and evidence of usage reports.
- Reports are ready to use straight from AutoLogBook with no manipulations or calculations to worry about.
- Set up default email recipients for your reports, like your accountant, manager or payroll department.
- Autocomplete your trip reasons based on a favourites list. New reasons are automatically added as favourites.
- Autocomplete your trip notes, from location and to location, based on your last 50 entries.
- Migrate from existing paper logbooks while keeping all your reporting accurate, using the new vehicle wizard.
- Search, review and edit any trips recorded.
- View your report history and generated reports directly on your phone.
AutoLogBook can be claimed as a tax deduction.
AutoLogBook bases its FBT calculations on the ATO's formulas and data you enter into the app, if you enter incorrect data or do not enter all of your business trips AutoLogBook's estimates & reports will be wrong.
Massive App takes no responsibility & accepts no liability for errors in the reports, FBT estimates or target distances.
At MassiveApp we love feedback so please email us with feedback & suggestions.
- iPod Touch