This app is only useful if you are using ES office version 9.80 or higher with our software module ES web. Please contact us before using this app for productive deployment.
Using ES web and ES mobile you can now take your office with you in your pocket. Together, these two products from ES 2000 support your mobile business processes. You will always have access to the information most important to you, wherever you are and whenever you need it.
For example, you can view your orders and enter the job reports, times, and materials used for each order on the virtual clipboard.
Once you have ES web and ES mobile installed, you can meet every requirement - flexibly and efficiently. Any time. Any place.
Take off into a new future and activate this app! Simply type in your login data and synchronize your iOS-device. You want to test out ES mobile first? Just use the preset demo mode.
Please note that you need an internet connection to be able to synchronize your data.
As soon as you are online, it will be an easy and comfortable experience to match your saved reports with your ERP-solution from ES 2000.
*** What's new in Version 1.2.2 ***
* Fixed: App crashes on startup
* Fixed: App crashes while Synchronisation is running
*** What's new in Version 1.2.1 ***
* Fixed: Your will now be able to Login while you are Offline
* Fixed: Reports can now be synchronized correctly again
* Fixed: Now it's possible to change the selected Order for each Report until it is closed.
*** What's new in version 1.2.0 ***
* Fixed: Synchronization error - "Login Failed"
* Fixed: Login error - Connecting to server using SSL with unverified certificates will not longer end up in connection problems.
* Fixed: Errors in the UI related to iOS 5
*** What’s new in version 1.1.1? ***
* English translation improved.
* New test data with wage types for demo mode.
*** What’s new in version 1.1.0? ***
* Fixed: Error when processing test data in demo mode
* Fixed: Error when leaving preferences screen * Fixed: Synchronization error
* Added: Possibility to set the increment of minutes in the input
* Added: Wage types can now be entered if the server supports them (needs ES web 10.0.14.0 or higher)
* Added: English translation
* Added: The versions of both the client and the server are now displayed in the preferences screen
- iPod Touch