Get the full set of True North Leadership Keys to grow from a good leader to a great leader.
Answer these and other questions:
• What are the leadership skills needed to develop more top 10% performers?
• Why is emotional intelligence is critical?
• How to be effective as a manager and leader at work?
• How to coach, delegate and hold accountabilities?
It only takes practicing 3 to 4 leadership competencies well to exceed expectations. Videos and PDFs step you through each of 10 competencies. Discover the business leadership skills to practice and follow Dr. Relly Nadler's easy instructions.
Here's what a client has to say about his and his company’s executive coaching experience with Dr. Nadler:
Relly Nadler is the best I have seen in Leadership Development. He has coached over 20 people in our organization and they use his tools daily. - Myron Jones, Past President of NMB Technologies, Chatsworth, CA.
Dr. Nadler successfully works with executives from well-recognized corporations including DreamWorks, FedEx, ATT, Vanguard Health, BMW and many others. Become one of these distinguished clients to benefit and grow as a leader who creates more leaders.
Plus, get the app today and also get these free, valuable bonuses:
• Leading with Emotional Intelligence Intro and Chapter 1, the heart of the tools
• MP3 audio and PDF explaining why emotional intelligence is a critical skill
• iPhone app PDF explaining the leadership competencies
Each Leadership Key has a short video describing how to apply it in your daily work as a leader, plus the associated PDF image for easy viewing of the steps to take. Here are the tools and associated competencies covered by the app:
• Leadership two-step
• Giving Feedback
• Coaching for Performance
• Assumption Ladder for Decisions
• Assumption Ladder for Communication
• Emotional Audit
• Tell. Sell, Test
• Managing up and Partnering
• White Space
• Leadership, Initiative
• Developing Others
• Communications, Teamwork
• Developing Others
• Decision Making
• Communication, Conflict
• Level of Involvement
• Relationship Management
Be sure to opt-in to get your free app bonuses.
- iPod Touch