With Mitel® Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced Mobile for iPhone, there’s no more “out of office” – even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, IM contacts, check corporate visual voice mail, and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your iPhone. Going mobile with UC Advanced is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
UC Advanced Mobile for iPhone empowers mobile users to:
• Click-to-dial from your corporate contact list to place calls through your corporate network including with the new SIP softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• Hand-off Calls between the phones within your Mitel personal ring group
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voice mail from your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than sequence
• Manage and automatically update your presence status and call routing preferences based on your location or time of day
Visit http://www.mitel.com/ucadvanced for additional information.
Mitel Unified Communications Server 5.1 or Mitel Application Suite (MAS) 4.0 SP2 and appropriate licenses are required. For additional information please contact your IT manager, your Mitel representative, or Mitel directly at http://www.mitel.com/ucamobile_ios.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. UCA SIP Softphone is also supported on 3G networks where allowed by the wireless carrier.
- iPod Touch