In today’s construction environment, constant communication is vital to the success of each project. OnSite Dialog allows you to effortlessly collaborate with your team with real-time updating and access to the latest information from your free ConstructionOnline account.
From the main Dialog Screen, users see an interactive, live thread of all project activity, similar to Facebook's News Feed. This includes announcements, changes in files, and relevant user comments. Users also have the ability to make detailed announcements, add comments, view files, and share files via email. The OnSite Dialog app provides users with effective tools for teamwork and collaboration to help build your business.
Download this sleek, convenient, and innovative app to sign up for your free ConstructionOnline account and get started today! With these powerful tools it’s easy to:
• Keep your entire team informed with project announcements
• View, post, and respond to comments and questions
• Quickly and securely share files, images, and download links
• Filter view by project, contact, or date to stay organized
• Receive up-to-date project notifications
New for Version 5.0
• Fully compatible with iOS 6.0
• Faster processing speed and more streamlined interface
• Effectively utilizes new iPhone 5 Retina Display
• Newly designed Launchpad allows for trouble-free navigation between the entire OnSite Mobile App Family™
• Integration with OnSite PlanRoom, OnSite Photo, OnSite Files, and OnSite Video has been improved to make using ConstructionOnline™ and the OnSite Family of Apps™ even easier and more convenient than before
OnSite Dialog joins the Award-Winning OnSite Family of Mobile Applications, designed to integrate directly with ConstructionOnline—The largest online collaboration tool created exclusively for construction professionals. These services are provided as a part of the growing range of products offered by UDA Technologies, producer of one of the industry’s foremost project management solutions, ConstructionSuite.
- iPod Touch