iParts by AIS is a feature rich mobile application designed to assist maintenance and manufacturing facilities, repair shops, or any parts supplier to streamline the parts identification, re-stock / supply and procurement processes.
• Customer Profile Storage - allows user to store their profile data to be used by the various tools offered in the application.
• Request Quote - simple form to request a quotation on any item(s).
• Purchase - simple purchase order form for parts procurement.
• Scan / Re-Stock - quick and easy restock tool utilizing your mobile device integrated camera to scan the part number barcode and transmit the restock order for procurement. Should you require any barcode labels to utilize this feature, please contact AIS.
• Identify Part - tool to allow user to select and modify / resize, if necessary, an image of a part to assist in item identification.
• Product Catalog - separated into sections for quick product lookup and search functionality.
iParts by AIS application requires a working email account to be setup on the mobile device. Email provides the means of communication between the applications user, the user's procurement department and the backend AIS support team. AIS will not be held responsible for any charges associated with email services or voice services from your provider.
• iPhone 4 or above
Device OS Requirements:
• iOS 4.0 or newer
- iPod Touch