BoardMax enables compliance and engagement for the board and other members at nonprofit organizations. It is the only nonprofit board management system that enables an organization to manage board, committee and leadership volunteers. By incorporating best practices, it provides information to help understand, track and measure performance at the individual and committee levels. Performance metrics, documents and activities are easily accessible to authorized individuals and groups on-the-fly in a centralized location.
Ensures Member Compliance
• Ensures that board members are legally compliant with:
o IRS regulations
o Requirements composed by third party funders
o Accreditation bodies
• Ensures members meet their fiduciary responsibility through duty of loyalty, duty of care and duty of obedience
• Provides for the creation of organizational baselines to track demographics, skills, performance and expectations.
Promotes Member Engagement
• Engage members through a voting and polling module to manage approvals of 990s
• Ensures timely and accurate communications through a contact management and meeting scheduler
Ensures Board and Committee Compliance
• Gaps can be identified to help profile a board member with desired skills and demographics.
• By aggregating individual board member data, the President/CEO can easily run reports to track specific
performance measures for the board as a whole.
• Aggregated meeting documents can be searched for by key word, streamlining audit processes and board member requests
• Not only can goals be tracked, searched, and measured for individuals, but for committees as well
Encourages Board and Committee Engagement
• Each Board Member home page displays Board and Committee meetings, open tasks, as well as an organization-wide calendar
• Board Members can access online, interactive agendas and organization-specific content
• Board Members can update their own profiles, and access an online document library and see up-to-date Board and Committee rosters