mobilEncrypt is a powerful enterprise encryption solution for mobile users and works directly on the mobile device. Employees can send and receive encrypted messages using their company email address which allows IT Managers to centrally manage company employees and easily assign user credentials, as well as revoke or suspend them if a device gets lost or stolen.
mobilEncrypt is powerful for the enterprise and easy to use for the employee.
With mobilEncrypt, enterprises can leverage their existing mail infrastructure without having to upgrade or displace any existing mail technology to use the app for all their secure messaging needs.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
• All messages are received and stored encrypted on the device
• The credentials are stored encrypted on the device in the native keychain
• Over-the-air user activation, provisioning, and credential management
• Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
• Secure messages are stored on the phone - and sent messages are available for archiving
• Draft messages are automatically saved
• Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
• Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
• Enables strong authentication with a local key and a password
• Issues PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
• Easy to use enterprise tools for bulk enrolling users and devices, revoking certificates, key recovery, password recover, and customized branding
Compatible with iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
mobilEncrypt is free for all existing customers of the Encrypted Mail service.
Industry Standard Encryption
Echoworx supports industry standard encryption to ensure communications are completely private:
• PKI Based X.509 Credentials
• S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
• 2048 bit RSA End-user Keys
• 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
• 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
mobilEncrypt is developed by Echoworx and is built on a scalable and secure encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, McAfee, BT and Clearswift among other global resellers.
- iPod Touch