Important note: This app is only for tablets. You have to download a country package to be able to use all functionalities of this app, this might take a lot of space, therefore we advise to use this app on tablets.
It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.