Compare the 2013/14 Cotton Choices™
Cotton Choices™ is returning for the 2013/2014 cotton season, and this year you can assess the best choice for your unique farming operation using the Cotton Choices™ app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
About the calculator:
Using your planting intentions and expected average yield and interest rate, the app compares the Cotton Choices™ and gives you an estimate of your expected payment and savings and the best choice for your unique farming operation.
Plus, this season growers who plant Bollgard II® are also eligible to participate in the Cotton Choices™ program.
Features of the calculator:
• Determine what value the Cotton Choices™ program can deliver your business
• Understand the differences between Cotton Choices™ 1: Price Discount, Cotton Choices™ 2: Late Crop Removal (LCR) with extended terms and, Cotton Choices™ 3: End Point Royalty (EPR)
• Calculate your expected savings, cash flow benefits and payment for each of the Cotton Choices™.
About the game:
Squish the pests before they can eat your cotton! Use your finger to squish the bugs, but make sure you let the beneficial insects survive. Score points by squishing the bad bugs (such as Helicoverpa moths) but if you squish a beneficial insect (such as ladybird) you will lose points. Score more points to access higher levels.
Features of the game:
• Challenges you to quickly decide if a bug is a pest or beneficial for your cotton
• As your points increase so do the levels, and the speed of the bugs
• High Score saved on device for bragging rights
• Settings to turn on/off music and sound effects
With the 2013/14 cotton season now here, make sure you download the Cotton Choices™ calculator app today.
Cotton Choices™ is available to growers who plant Bollgard II stacked with Roundup Ready Flex, or Bollgard II. Bollgard II stacked with traits other than Roundup Ready Flex will be invoiced the same as Bollgard II. Please refer to the 2013/14 Bollgard II and Roundup Ready Flex Technology User Agreement Terms and Conditions before you plant for full details on the Cotton ChoicesTM program and on growing Monsanto’s cotton traits in the 2013/14 season. Cotton ChoicesTM only applies to farms located south of the 22° parallel (does not include the Burdekin or Ord regions). The term ‘price’ refers to the TUA Fee(s) as defined in the Technology User Agreement Terms and Conditions document. Cotton Choices™ is applicable only in Australia and only for the 2013/14 cotton growing season. Roundup Ready Flex and Bollgard II are registered trademarks of Monsanto Technologies LLC, used under licence by Monsanto Australia Ltd. Cotton Choices™ is a trademark of Monsanto Technology LLC used under license by Monsanto Australia Ltd.
- iPod Touch