Fulcrum is a data collection tool that allows you to design custom forms and conduct field data collection on iPhone or iPad. Fulcrum is used by engineers, municipal governments, power utilities, and many more, all over the world for complete management of field service operations.
The perfect tool for asset management, field audits, inspections, and inventory applications.
# Customize your own data collection forms
- Create your own data collection forms on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
# Use online or offline & sync with the cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your iOS device, and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
# Share & collaborate on data collection
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of data collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members to dispatch work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, shapefile, and geodatabase.
# Mobile Features
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions), + Sections for formatting
- Single/multi-choice picklists
- Date + Time
- Address, with autopopulation
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Conditional field visibility (skip logic trees) + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or List view
- Search + filter
- Support for offline map layers
- iPod Touch