POPVOX MarkUp is a legislative dashboard and annotation tool for Congress and government affairs professionals. Use the app to read bill text and mark it up with notes. All bills in the 112th Congress are available with table of contents navigation, word search, and social media sharing. The app also displays bill status information and co-sponsors, advocacy group positions, and real-time constituent sentiment sortable by Congressional district.
POPVOX MarkUp was developed by POPVOX, Inc., a provider of constituent communications tools. POPVOX.com is a neutral, nonpartisan advocacy platform that meshes legislative data with individuals’ personal stories and sentiment and delivers public input to Congress in a format tailored to actionable policy decisions.
* Search and read all bills in the 112th Congress.
* In-bill keyword search
* Take notes on the bill as you are reading. Just type in your notes.
* Jump to bill sections using a table of contents.
* Find sponsor, status, and cosponsor information.
* Read endorsements and opposition statements from advocacy organizations.
* Get bill-specific constituent sentiment statistics measured by POPVOX in the US as a whole, by state and Congressional district (when available).
* Read constituent letters to Congress about the bill from POPVOX users. (Note: Name and address is shown to app users working in the Congressional office to which the letter was addressed.)
* Share bills via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
* This app requires an Internet connection at all times (WiFi or 3/4G)
* This app works on all iPad models.