iQPromter Basic, with audio recording/playback, AirPlay and Dropbox, is a lower-priced full-function teleprompter app which uses the same robust prompter engine and prompter features as its already proven sibling, iQPrompter, but without the video, and photos functions and social networking capabilities. It can be remotely controlled from an iPhone/iPod/iPad, wireless keyboard, or foot pedal. Setting changes can be seen immediately on the screen and can be stored as defaults. Speed can be controlled or locked to precisely finish a speech within a specified planned duration.
iQPrompter Basic is the perfect personal tool for the professional, academic, student, politician, pastor, or anyone giving a speech or creating an audio podcast. Whether for a 30 sec. elevator pitch or a major presentation, iQPrompter Basic is the ideal solution for creating, practicing, and presenting any speech, anywhere, anytime.
UNIQUE TELEPROMPTING FEATURES
• A (Patent Pending) progress bar display, in the main screen (and optionally, the external) helps to plan and control progress in a time-constrained venue, showing proportionally how much the progress is ahead/behind that scheduled.
• An autostart feature, with visible countdown, cues the speaker for accurate start.
• Speed can be finely controlled on-screen or by remote control, or optionally LOCKED to planned time.
• Planned, Remaining, and VARIATION times are displayed.
• A visual alarm provides increasingly urgent warnings when time is running short.
• Line and paragraph spacing can be set.
• Changes to settings can be viewed immediately as they are made.
• The text engine and display system are engineered to handle large scripts.
• Text can be fast-scrolled by using a (normally hidden) slider.
• Full directory navigation for I/O, including file deletion and folder creation/deletion.
• Prompter text scrolling begins and ends at (settable) indicator, with resizable focus range.
• Cue-points can be set to immediately jump to specific paragraphs.
• Scroll speed is automatically adjusted to the specified words per sec.
• Text can be looped back to the beginning.
• Included are a variety of famous speeches for demo and from which quotes can be copied and pasted.
• Scripts can be created using the on-screen or external keyboard.
• Text and audio files can be imported/exported via multiple means.
• Speed and other functions can be controlled by remote iPhone app, external keyboard, or footpedal. (Remote does not show prompter text.)
Any number of audio recordings can be taken, imported, or exported. The full range of iPad media settings is available.
An externally connected monitor or teleprompter has independent flip settings to match any configuration, and has adjustable underscan. AirPlay allows wireless output to a TV or projector. Optionally includes alarms and progress indication.
A detailed help section includes pre-addressed eMails for comments and bug reports, and a direct link to latest app status on our website. Please report bugs and/or feature requests.