SQLed is your database manager on the go. Manage your SQLite databases on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
1. Organize your work into projects
2. Manage SQLite databases for each project
3. Create, Edit, Delete tables, views, indexes and triggers.
4. Generate DDL scripts for your databases.
5. Generate DDL scripts for your tables, views, indexes and triggers.
6. Print DDL scripts.
7. Execute SQL queries with the SQL editor which includes notifications for error messages (based on a design provided by Jon Edlund), predefined SQL commands for less typing and syntax highlighting.
8. In SQL editor individual SQL queries can be selected for execution.
9. Powerful Table Data View. Supports Editing, Adding, Deleting, Searching and Sorting of data.
10. Export or Import projects, databases, SQL scripts, DDL scripts (via e-mail, Dropbox, Box and iTunes).
11. Export tables and views as CSV (via e-mail, Dropbox, Box and iTunes).
12. Import table data from CSV (via Dropbox, Box and iTunes).
13. Save DDL scripts or SQL scripts on the device for later use.
14. Open databases, SQL scripts and CSV files from external apps (Mail App, Safari, Dropbox, Box etc.).
15. Offline SQL reference.
16. Auto generated backups of your databases every time you open the app.
17. Passcode protection.
18. Select between Dropbox full access and app folder only access (Default behavior).
19. Define Dropbox export folder when Dropbox full access is selected.
20. 1-finger swipes on text fields to move one character left/right, and 2-finger swipes to move one word. (Many thanks to @cheesemaker)
21. iPhone, iPod and iPad support.
22. iOS 7 ready.
23. New iPad Air and iPad mini Retina ready.
24. iPhone 5s Ready
A must have tool for Developers, Database Administrators and Students.
- iPod Touch