Traditionally UCS Company offers it’s clients software products based not only on technologies which have appeared not so long ago but also on technologies recommended themselves through years of successful using. To such technologies it’s possible to refer using of mobile devices such as waiters’ electronic notepads in R-Keeper software complex (another name is waiters’ portable terminals). Now waiter’s mobile notepad is available on iPhone/iPod platform.
Using of waiter’s electronic notepads has the following advantages:
- Due to denial of using paper notepads the number of operations in order entry into the system is reduced. In the consequence the time spent on order entry is reduced, the losses from unpremeditated errors of the staff are also reduced.
- Order entry directly near the table of the client gives opportunity to accurate the order in proper time.
- Portable terminals are indispensable for restaurants where wire installation of computer net is impossible (interior doesn’t make it possible or works in cable packing are impossible) or unreasonable (for example, on summer areas).
- In personal terminals the function of paging that allows the client to call the waiter with the help of the button placed on the table is realized. Also the functional opportunity is used for sending of short messages to the waiter from another staff of the restaurant
- Version of mobile waiter for iPhone/iPod platform unites the support of R-Keeper V6 and R-Keeper V7 in one application.
- By using of Rk-Order in the restaurant waiter’s mobile notepad allows to edit the order made by the client on iPad to transfer the order from the draft to the execution (for R-Keeper V7), to get messages from the client.
- The application can be set up on iPhone/iPod of the staff. That allows to reduce expenses on maintenance of the equipment.
- Waiter’s mobile notepad works on iOS 6.0 and later.
- iPod Touch