IMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to a ShoreTel Mobility Router and will not operate without this component. Please contact your business‘ IT department if you are unsure if your company has deployed the ShoreTel Mobility solution.
The Mobility Client extends your enterprise deskphone features and UC capabilities to your iPhone, integrating into your PBX and enabling VoIP and Cellular calling. This enables you to cut mobile expenses while improving productivity.
This application works on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch 2G/3G/4G/5G. The iPod touch 2G/3G requires a compatible headset with a microphone.
• Access your deskphone PBX features from your iPhone (Transfer, Conference, Swap, Extension Dialing, Hold)
• Make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your office WLAN or cellular data networks
• Securely make and receive enterprise VoIP calls over your home/hotel/hotspot WLAN network with its automatic SSL-based Secure Remote Voice tunneling of calls when on a public WLAN network
• Maintain active calls when you walk away from a WLAN coverage area with its automatic handover of calls from WLAN to the GSM voice network
• Automatically route international calls through your office PBX to reduce long distance charges
• Perform directory lookups of your co-workers when you don‘t remember their phone number
• Access your native iPhone contacts for placing calls
• Send instant messages and view presence status of co-workers with the Microsoft Lync/OCS integration
• Access visual voice mail (ShoreTel UC systems)
• Integrated "Today" calendar integration enables users to join conference calls with a single click
• Reduce mobile voice charges when roaming by placing and receiving calls on the WLAN network instead of the cellular voice network
• Cut roaming charges by placing VoIP calls over the cellular data network (cellular data usage fees will be incurred)
• Extend wireless coverage for calling to areas that do not have sufficient cellular coverage by leveraging existing WLAN networks
• Advanced PBX features including Music On Hold (MOH), Conference and Transfer are made available on your iPhone for WLAN and VoIP over Cellular Data calls
NOTICE: This application is intended only for enterprise calling. As such, emergency calls (e.g. 911) will be routed over the cellular radio when available and not over the WiFi radio.
By downloading and using this application you hereby agree to the terms in the accompanying End User License Agreement (EULA).
- iPod Touch