With the help of the unitop for iPad app you can consult and edit role-based data of your ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV quite easily while you are out of office.
The roles available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are automatically determinded and reconstructed by the unitop mobile iPad app depending on the user role. This will make it possible to take over individually adjustments from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the unitop for iPad app.
If you want to get to know the scope of the unitop for iPad App a demo server of our Microsoft-Dynamics-NAV-2009 database is at your disposal for a first glimpse free of charge. By using a secure SSL connection you can retrieve and edit data from the demo company “Cronus”.
Overview of the most important functions:
- Automatic reconstruction of the respective user role
- Show, edit and create role-based data
- Display reports
- Retrieve notifications
- Show customers, contacts or vendors on map
- Use of pin-code for entering the app
- Flick over the screen to navigate
- Cutomizability of the app interface
- Incremental synchronization of master data
- User dependent rights from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Dynamic search function
In order to learn more about the possibilities how to use the unitop for iPad app within your company or for more information, please contact us.
(For the connection between Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 and the unitop for iPad App, you need our unitop mobile Proxy Manager)
(Please note the Microsoft license agreement)