Unite Axess is an enabling application that helps healthcare providers and mobile clinicians improve response time for critical patient alarms and create a safer patient environment. With this application clinicians receive 2-way, interactive alert messages for critical and non-critical patient events generated by clinical systems like nurse call and patient monitoring. It achieves this by securely and accurately delivering alert messages to smart devices anywhere, anytime.
To utilize Unite Axess, your healthcare facility must have previously purchased and installed Ascom Unite middleware with connectivity to specific clinical systems.
Within the modern healthcare environment mobile clinicians, physicians and other caregivers increasingly want to use a smart devices at work. Unite Axess represents a powerful solution enabling access to all messages, notifications and alerts whether on-site or off-site. Unite Axess enables complete integration with other Ascom Unite middleware solutions such as patient monitoring, nurse call, laboratory or building management systems. Unite Axess app supports message escalation functionality, ensuring mission-critical information always receives an appropriate response, even if the intended recipient is off site or does not respond.
Unite Axess for Smart Devices allows clinicians the ability to extend healthcare beyond the walls of a hospital. Patient information and alerts are delivered to a smart device utilizing robust, standards-based security, message encryption, and user authentication. So even if a device is lost, your data remains secure.
Operationally, Unite Axess app delivers multiple benefits. Physicians and clinicians using the application are able to stay connected to patient events even when they are off-site. Quick, easy access to the right information enables improved decision-making and helps provide better patient care. Alert message access, using a smart, attractive and intuitive graphic user interface, helps mobile clinicians prioritize their work tasks more effectively.
• Unite Axess extends Ascom Unite middleware messaging to smartphones and tablets.
• Centrally defined event priorities, color-coded messages and distinctive alert tone patterns enable quicker response to events.
• Message viewing enhanced through filter and sort options providing quick access to mission-critical information.
• Supports patient monitor waveform image display when integrated with GE CARESCAPE™ Gateway and Ascom Mobile Monitoring Gateway.
• Unite Axess ensures notifications always reach the intended recipient or back-up, even if coverage is not optimal.
• Traceability and accountability are enhanced by the logging of all messages and responses to provide an audit trail.
- iPod Touch