ShoWorks is the world’s leading entry management software for fairs, festivals, livestock shows, and exhibitions. Manage, check-in and judge exhibits with this “must have” tool by swiping ribbons, places, weights, and more, onto entries downloaded from your existing ShoWorks fair management software for Windows.
Not a ShoWorks user? Start your FREE trial today.
How does ShoWorks work?
• Install the full client version of ShoWorks onto any Windows machine.
• Receive entries to your show via the built-in online entries website or manual data entry, letting exhibitors optionally print their barcoded receipts and entry tags.
• Use this free iPad app as a companion to manage and update these entries in various ways, such as kiosk check-in, animal weigh-in, judging and placing, and more.
• Use the existing built-in iPad camera to scan barcoded tags and receipts for quick access.
• Sync the changes back to the client version of ShoWorks where you can complete the process of distributing awards and reports for your participants.
Requires ShoWorks for Windows.