The UXC Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum is a one-day conference dedicated to all things Oracle – Oracle Applications, Middleware, Technology and Systems. In short, the entire Oracle Red Stack and complementary Partner Solutions.
Now in its ninth successive year, the Forum is widely recognised as Australasia's leading Oracle Partner event.
The UXC Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum offers a dedicated program of keynotes and sessions designed to enhance opportunities for our customers to learn from and network with Oracle and subject-matter experts.
The 2014 UXC Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum will be held at the Sydney Town Hall on Wednesday 5th March 2014.
The UXC Red Rock App will allow you to plan your attendance at the event to ensure that you get the most of the day. Download this app to access information on the Forum sessions, presentations and speakers, create your own agenda and to find your way around the event venue.
Key Features include:
* Sessions - Read each session abstract prior to the Forum
* My Agenda - Create your own Agenda and edit it throughout the day
* Maps - Find your way to and around the Forum venue
* Speakers - See who will be presenting at the Forum
* Presentations - Download presentations after the Forum
* News - Receive realtime important news and information throughout the Forum.
- iPod Touch