The QuestionPro app syncs with your QuestionPro account to enable access to Offline Survey and Reporting modes. Collect survey responses and access reports anytime, anywhere - even when not connected to the web.
Offline Survey Mode
The offline survey mode provides the ability to administer user-created surveys even when the device is not connected to the web, alleviating concerns about losing data if a connection is lost while the survey is being completed. Once the iPad is back online, the completed surveys can be uploaded to your QuestionPro account.
QuestionPro's mobile reporting dashboard puts data visualization literally at your fingertips - utilize the touch gesture interface to visualize your survey results in a brand new way, even when you're not online. And graphs and charts are easily shared from within the app.
OFFLINE SURVEY MODE FEATURES:
- Administer surveys from your QuestionPro account while not connected (offline)
- Synchronize with your QuestionPro account's database to retrieve surveys created online
- Synchronizes with your QuestionPro account online and upload the surveys collected offline
- Intuitive user interface that shows the number of completed and incomplete surveys
- Convenient way to complete tradeshow surveys and polls, sales lead forms, mall-intercepts, field and market research, metric collection and more, all while offline
- Incorporate your company's branding/logo in the header of the surveys to strengthen your brand and enhance the user experience
Question types for offline survey mode include:
Multiple choice (select one or many)
Multi-point & graphical scales
Comment boxes, single row and numeric input text
Video play & rate
Audio, video, photo capture
Logic & scripting supported:
Branching, skip and preprocessor logic.
On-device data logging
REPORTING MODE FEATURES:
- Access all surveys with total response counts
- Filter dynamically and visualize the filtered data
- Access surveys in all folders
- View charts in pie, bar and line formats
- Add / Remove chart options to see how distribution changes (“what-if” scenarios)
- Combine and split options (for top-box and bottom-box scoring)
- All features manipulated using touch gestures
- Percentage view vs. absolute view
- iPod Touch