Global Relay provides message archiving and compliance services to the financial sector, including broker-dealers, investment advisors, hedge funds, banks and public companies.
YOU MUST BE AN EXISTING GLOBAL RELAY ARCHIVE CUSTOMER IN ORDER TO USE THIS APPLICATION.
For Global Relay customers, Global Relay Search enables employees to access their archived messages from the iPad, including:
• Bloomberg Messaging
• BlackBerry Enterprise Server Logs
• Thomson Reuters Messaging
• Instant Messaging
• Microsoft OCS / Lync Messages
• Social Networks
Global Relay Search allows users to:
• search across all message types
• view, recover, reply, reply all and forward messages
• search by sender, recipient, subject, keyword
• search across date ranges and in attachment content
• perform advanced Boolean search
Global Relay Search is a continuity solution which enables full access to messages in the event your mail server is unavailable due to upgrades or outages.
Optimized to minimize device battery and bandwidth consumption, Global Relay Search provides secure access to your archived messages without the need to store confidential and sensitive message data on the iPad.
About Global Relay
Global Relay is a leader in Compliance Archiving, Search, eDiscovery, Mobile Messaging and Collaboration. With offices in New York, London, Singapore and Vancouver, Global Relay provides service to more than 14,000 financial firms worldwide, including 22 of the top 25 global banks.
- iPod Touch