This version of Copiun TrustedShare is integrated with Good Technology’s application platform that lets developers build secure, containerized iOS apps. Working together, these solutions provide an end-to-end secure communication container that allow mobile workers to access, sync, and share their documents from file shares or SharePoint® via iPad® or iPhone®.
TrustedShare is a secure mobile collaboration solution that powers your productivity. With it you can:
- Browse, download, upload, email, and delete corporate documents
- Save documents on the device for offline access
- Open documents in trusted, corporate approved applications for editing
- Access SharePoint sites and check in and check out documents
- Make changes to documents and synchronize them back to file servers
- View the same network resource names on the iPad as on your PC
End-to-End Security and Governance
Copiun TrustedShare gives the enterprise reassurance that their mobile workforce is compliant with regulatory requirements and that critical data is fully secured and protected. The TrustedShare for Good solution:
- Encrypts data in-transit and at-rest using FIPS-certified AES
- Integrates into your organization’s Active Directory and is subject to Good’s user authentication protocol
- Provides the ability to specify an application level password for added protection in the event of device loss
- Supports granular document policies for regulatory or legal requirements
- Only allows documents to be shared by trusted, approved apps that are appropriate for productivity.
- Ensures multi-factor authentication for device and user validity
- Requires no need for device to be connected via VPN
- Keeps document audit logs and provides reporting by keyword search
- Automatically wipes saved “Favorites” following a time elapse if the device is lost, or IT administration can wipe documents remotely without interfering with personal information
It is easy to get started so long as Good is deployed in your organization and the TrustedShare server software is installed on the targeted file server by your IT department.
- iPod Touch