Performance provides the intelligence and insight organizations need to thrive in the modern business world. It contains a mix of practical business advice and applied academic research via a combination of printed and online media. Each article looks at ways in which companies can spur innovation and position themselves for long-term success.
Examples of topics covered include:
• How much does business strategy influence innovation performance?
• How to meet the challenge of securing brand loyalty in an age where customers increasingly use digital channels to find the best deals.
• What are the top risks and opportunities facing businesses today?
• How does your Chief Information Officer measure up to the innovation opportunity?
• How will consumers communicate in 2020?
In addition, Performance regularly focuses on specific industries and geographies.
Visit the Performance portal at www.ey.com/performance for a wealth of articles, perspectives and insight.
- iPod Touch