Have you ever showed up for an important meeting only to find you had forgotten your business cards? Eyejot vCards solve that problem and take business cards to the next level - with video!
Now, instead of handing out traditional business cards that are easily discarded and rarely remembered, you can send electronic vCards that include video, important downloadable contact information and even a map.
Using Eyejot vCards is as easy as entering in the email address or mobile number of a new contact and pressing one button. In seconds your pre-recorded Eyejot vCard is sent directly to their inbox or mobile phone where they’ll have all your important contact information and a video that will be hard to forget. If the person you are meeting happens to have a business card with an embedded QR bar code you can scan it - saving you the time of having to type in their email address!
Eyejot vCard Features
- Send via email or SMS text messages
- Deliver vCards almost instantly
- Include built-in map references from where the vCard was sent
- Include a link to a downloadable VCF formatted contact record
- Include links to popular social networks and platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Automatically display an embedded QR code to your own contact information
- Scan business card QR barcodes
- Automatically create new address book entries
- Automatically insert follow-up reminded into your calendar
- Display a virtual badge mode when used with a lanyard
Getting started with Eyejot vCard is easy. Create a new account or sign-in with your existing Eyejot or Facebook account. If you’re creating a new account please be aware that a valid email address is required.
- iPod Touch