FoundryLogic Retail Mobile POS works with the Retail Pro® 8 and Retail Pro® 9 point of sale system. The app allows you to answer questions, provide personal service, and checkout customers directly on the sales floor. Your customers will love the shopping experience you provide for them with Retail Mobile POS!
Retail Mobile POS has the following key features:
* Item Search: lookup item price and on hand quantities
* View items by style grid
* View product images
* Customer Search: lookup customers, change customer details, and add new customers
* Barcode scanner: supports Honeywell’s Captuvo SL22® enterprise sled for iPod touch, external Bluetooth barcode scanners, or read barcodes using Apple’s built-in camera
* Receipts: create regular sales receipts, assign a customer to a receipt, add items and change item quantities, add item discounts and reason codes
* Sales Orders and Held Receipts: capture sales information and send Sales Orders to Retail Pro®. With Retail Pro 9, the app may also be configured to upload Held Receipts instead of Sales Orders
* Tenders: process cash and credit cards, accept multiple tenders, and capture digital signatures
* Credit Card Encryption: process credit cards using Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) technology from certified payment solution providers
* Email and Print: email receipts and print to network receipt printers in your store
* Centralized Store Management: configure your Apple devices, receipt handling, and system connections through Retail Mobile Manager, our back office system administration console
Retail Mobile POS is free to download from the App Store. Install the app on your iOS 5 (or later) device and run it using our test server on the Internet. Register on the Free Trial page on our website, and then see our Demo and Tutorial Guide for instructions to connect to our Internet test server.
Contact your Retail Pro Business Partner™ to purchase and install a complete system in your store
A complete Retail Mobile POS software installation includes:
* Retail Mobile POS app running on your iOS 5 (or later) devices
* Retail Mobile Manager, our system administration console, running on your store network
* Retail Mobile Services, our network “server,” running on your store network
* Note: you must also be using the Retail Pro® 8 or Retail Pro® 9 point of sale system
About FoundryLogic LLC
FoundryLogic LLC is a Retail Pro Development Partner™. FoundryLogic has been developing and supporting mobile apps for the Retail Pro® point of sale system since 2004. Our first app was Retail Mobile Inventory, which collects inventory transactions on handheld devices and is widely used by merchants around the world. Please see our company website for more information.
- iPod Touch